Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Hours

Hello faithful readers! You've probably been wondering where your faithful blogger went. In a word - outside! It's finally nice enough that I can get outside and garden. Combine that with a career change where I no longer work from home, and I seem to be spending less time in front of the computer.

I still am reading a lot, however. But my reading location has changed, as most of it is now on the train to work. As a result, I'm digging out some old paperbacks I haven't read for years and some childhood favourites. I'm also trying to read my top 10 list books, some new favourites, some books that have been on the shelf for a little while, and some library finds. I'm still reading! I'm just finding it a little more difficult to get the results out to you.

So, like the libraries in my fair city, I have decided to begin summer hours. (The libraries in my area are closed Sundays from May long weekend until September. Not everyone has Saturdays off, you know!) I will post once a week, minimum. (And no, this update does not count as a post!) I'm still interested in your ideas and opinions, and I hope that you're still interested in the books I'm reading, but while it's nice out, we should all be outside. Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment